Friday, May 9, 2008

Eight Week Card Swap: Week 4


Eyelets, eyelets, another one of those collected things that I must have at least a million. It's really hard to decide which ones to use. I came up with a bunch of ideas, and I decided on a colorful one. I set these with the crop-o-dile. I used to set eyelets with one of those tools that you first pound to get the hole, then switch the end of the tool and it sets the eyelet. It was very noisy because I used a metal meat pounder to hit the end of the tool. Now I can set eyelets in a peaceful manner!
Supplies:
Cardstock: SU Whisper White, SU Basic Black, SU coordinating colors to go with the SU designer paper.
Paper: SU Petals & Paisleys, and SU Prints Sampler
Eyelets: SU Small Flower
Ribbon: Offray
Stamp: SU Dot Greetings (retired)
Ink: SU Basic Black
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities circles and scalloped circles

No comments: