Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby and Graduation



These two cards were needed quickly so I didn't write down all the details for each one.
The baby card used Wild Wasabi cs by SU and the SU stamp set called Cuddles & Tickles. I used Copic markers to color the baby and used my Nestabilities dies.


The graduation card was stamped using a stamp from Inkadinkado, Inc. And the paper and mat was by Basic Grey. I also used the Copic markers to add the color to the stamped image.

I've been busy moving one of my daughters so my stamping has sort of fallen behind. Hopefully I'll be able to get back on track sometime this week! I know I've got to come up with an idea for my weekly card swap so that will be in production very soon.
Although the art work has been produced rather slowly, I appreciate your taking a look to see what I've been up to!

No comments: