Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy New Year and Time to Get Down to Business!

I'm hoping your new year is going well. I've been busy since my last post. Our youngest daughter graduated from college, we went to Denver for two weeks for Christmas and New Years, and I've been sick. So now I have been catching up on all the household duties!...and my blog. Sorry it's been a while since I've posted.





I've also been selected to be a designer for a store in the town near me. The store is called "Croppinsville" and I will soon have a link to their website. Online, they sell everything at 25% off and have TONS of Tim Holtz items. Besides Tim Holtz, Allie carries all the latest and greatest papers, embellishments, and a million other things. If you can think of it, she probably has it or can get it for you. The link to the store will be over on the right hand side of my blog and it will say: "Croppinsville"... Please check it out some time soon.



Today's pictures are of some new stamps that I got last month. They may not be new to the market, but they are new to me. My friend Joy was interested in seeing the stamps I bought from B-Line Designs. The owl and bird are from Hero Arts. If you have never seen B-line stamps, you can check them out at: http://www.blinedesigns.com

1 comment:

MaryJoy said...

I LOVE the B-Line stamps! Thank you for posting them! Did you purchase the owl stamp locally?