Thursday, December 18, 2008

A-7 Notecards for Christmas Gifts



Hi everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your preparations for the Christmas season. I am feeling like there isn't enough time in the day to get everything done!


These note cards are kind of like the ones I made in September except these ones are bigger with more space to write on them. A friend of mine asked if I would make a few sets for her to give as gifts to her friends. The outside of the envelopes have a small strip of coordinating paper for each card. I love how these cards and envelopes turned out. I packed each set in clear boxes to show off their beauty!


These sets use cardstock from Stampin Up and the Autumn Vine designer series paper in the holiday mini catalog. They are gorgeous papers that coordinate with the earth elements colors. They are very nice for people who appreciate fall colors.


The stamps are from Justrite. The fonts I used are: Curlz, and Special Occasions.
I probably won't be posting until after the new year so, I will wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. Remember to give thanks for all of the blessings you have received this year and pray to be a blessing to others next year. See you all in 2009!

No comments: