Wednesday, October 22, 2008

COPIC AIR-BRUSHING & CARD SWAP #6

This card is from a Basic Grey punch out card stock. The hole and the tab were already on the card. I added some charcoal chalk ink around the edges on the front and inside. The big thing is that the interior white cardstock was airbrushed with my COPIC markers and I created a frame around it by using a corner of cardstock and spraying over it. There are three different blue greens on this background: BG10, BG13, BG32.


On the tab I took a piece of cardstock that was punched and placed some repositionable adhesive on the backside and stuck it down to a white piece of Cougar White cardstock. I sprayed the BG32 over the top of this punch. When I took it off, it left a white crisp image underneath. I LOVE what you can do with the COPIC AIRBRUSH SYSTEM! I think purchasing a compressor will add a lot of value to my card making skills…Don’t you think so too!!??

1 comment:

Anita said...

Love the airbrushing...this card is great!