Wednesday, October 15, 2008

COPIC Marker Certification!

Yep! I completed the COPIC Certification course last week in Kansas City! It was so much fun and you learn a lot! Marianne Walker is a great artist and teacher. She went into full detail about the COPIC markers and taught us about blending and so many other things that I'll really have to refer back to my notes on a regular basis!

I met a few gals from Denver (Anne) and Omaha (Terri and Anita). I think they were almost as excited as me to learn all these techniques. We all just wanted to absorb as much information as possible. Sharon Harnist and Lori Craig were also at the training class. They are a wealth of knowledge and are very helpful. Please see the links to their blog sites over in the right hand column of my blog.

The marketing company provided a fabulous lunch and we were all very thankful for the lunch and also for their planning of this educational event.

It's great to be associated with so many very nice and talented people!
This imaged was stamped on Neenah Classic Crest cardstock with Memento ink. You can see how I blended a lighter blue COPIC with a lighter pink COPIC in the middle of the chair and also on the arm rests that go down in the the legs. This blending technique is what I worked on in class, after practicing on other paper to try and get it right!
Thanks for checking out my artistic endeavors!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hey you! It was so great to meet you at the Copic certification class...I just had to check out your blog. You do beautiful work!