Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall Card Swap Week 2



This second week we were to create a card using some kind of a charm. I decided to use a charm that I've had for some time. I also decided to make a set of cards to use up some of those charms and I needed some extra note cards for myself.


Since I was using quotes related to simplicity, I decided to make the cards as simple as possible also. The background of the card was handstamped and I didn't use lots of layers of matting. I think they look simple, but nice. What do you think? I hope Jan likes this one too.



The stamps and the cardstock are from Stampin Up, but the designer paper and the charm is not from Stampin Up.



This last picture uses the same patterned paper and more Stampin Up cardstock. This card would have to be sent with extra postage because the height is probably too tall. On this one I would also add some padding to protect the embellishment on the front so it wouldn't get damaged.

No comments: