Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Love of Riding My Own Motorcycle...

Yep! I love it! My hubby and I love getting out on the open road and cruising! Some days we have a plan and other days we just go where the road takes us. I've been collecting some stamps with the Harley Davidson logo and, of course, I saw a really cute biker girl from Stamping Bella and knew I just had to have her in my collection. Anyway, we have some good friends from Virginia that just moved to Montana and I decided to surprise Perri with a set of note cards. I haven't sent them off just yet because I am waiting on my order from clearbags.com to have a great clear box to show them off!
Perri has a really pretty Fat Boy-green in color-and chromed out to the max! It's a hot bike that she loves to show.

I can't wait to hear from her when she sees these note cards...I know it will bring a smile to her face!
Details:
Stamps: Stamping Bella, EK Success and Justrite
Cardstock: SU W.White, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
Additional: COPIC markers!, Brilliance Ink, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and Wild Wasabi ink from SU and ribbon.
This was such a fun project to work on that I couldn't only make a set for Perri, but I had to make one for myself also. I hope you enjoyed my artwork. Thanks for checking in!

No comments: