Thursday, April 24, 2008

Eight Week Card Swap: Week 2




This week our swap is a card using punches. The punches I have are borders, corners, circles and squares. You know the little basic things to make holes in paper! I felt like I really needed something like a tree, or a flower rather than what I already had. So I decided to play with what I did have to make patterns or shapes. After experimenting, I decided to go simplistic. I think the patterned paper makes the card look elegant and then I used three punches for interest. Two were used on the outisde and one on the inside.
Supplies:
Cardstock: SU! Vintage Violet, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Paper: K&Company Botanical Collage
Ink: Brilliance Coffee Bean
Ribbon: Offray
Markers: Copic:YR65, E55, BV00, Y21, E31, 0
Punches: McGill, SU, Fiskars

No comments: