Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bible Verse Box and Cards

I have been working on this project for a while; but I have also been trying to figure out the quirks of blogging and using Photoshop 4.0. WOW! There is a lot to learn. I hope the picture taking, editing, and posting becomes easier and faster.

I think it would be good to have a few projects going at one time so you can post sooner. I know, I am learning.


This box was made by using my Scor-Pal. I really like this tool and you'll see some other ways to use it in some posts in the future.


These are the five Bible quote cards inside of the box. Each one is different and the mats are cut with Nestabilities and the flourishes are from Spellbinders too. The layers are: black mat, paisley mat, then a printed vellum layer that is the exact size of the paisley mat.


























Details: Stamps: Stampin Up! In the Spotlight, Cardstock for box and quote cards: BasicGrey "Lucky", Whisper White Cardstock from SU!, Paper: Paisley from Flair Designs, Vellum was used for the printed quotes. Ink: Colorbox Chalk ink, Stampin Up Markers; Spica glitter pens, Nestabilities and Flourishes from Spellbinders, glue on jewels and antique binding and antique ric-rac and American Crafts Ribbon; Lucite butterfly bead colored with a Prismacolor alcohol marker and a basic bead on top of the butterfly.

1 comment:

Allie Gower said...

Oh my goodness, what a great idea! And so cute too!

Aren't we blessed when folks share their fantastic ideas!!!