Monday, April 21, 2008

Eight Week Card Swap: Week 1



This card is the first in an 8 week swap that I am involved in. Our first week we are to use Stampin Up! stamps. I have never been involved in a swap before and we definitely have to produce something nice! I am really excited to see what what artistry my partner will be sending me for the next 8 weeks. Each week we have a different theme for our cards. I'll let you know what I get in the mail!
Supplies:
Cardstock: SU Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black

Stamps: SU A Little Bit of Happiness

Ribbon: SU Wild Wasabi, other: black & white check

Ink: SU Wild Wasabi, Brilliance Graphite Black

Markers: COPIC: w1, w3, rv11, rv02, g21, y21, y26, rv19, y000, v15, b000;

SU: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Spica Glitter Pens

Glitter: Stickles Turquoise


I am having so much fun being creative and I hope you enjoy looking at my artwork! Thanks!

No comments: