Friday, October 23, 2009

Awakening...Through Art Journaling...

This is how this particular art journal page started. I used Tim Holtz Distress ink on the edges, used other ink in the center of the page and used the COPIC airbrush system to create a scalloped masked area on the sides of the page.

This is a great way to experiment with your art process and with supplies. There is no right or wrong way to do this. You can learn a lot about yourself; your likes and dislikes and you can clear your mind of all the clutter!!


Completion of this page felt really good and I used TONS of supplies like: ink, stamps, Graphic 45 paper, old paint pens and stuff like that. What ever was close at hand, I used it somewhere on this page. I found there were supplies that I really liked using and others that I would probably use on some other type of artwork.
You can put what ever your thoughts are at the moment down on the paper and create around that central idea or just ramble on and on.
I really enjoy it and I will probably share more Art Journal pages in the future. Maybe it will spark your creativity!!??
Thanks for checking in.
Angel

No comments: