Friday, October 2, 2009

Two New Things...A Tag and a Compressor!!??...

This birthday tag is cute! I ran the tag through a cuttlebug embossing folder with the Big Shot and then added paper and embellies to the top! I used the Justrite stamper for the sentiment. The recipient usually responds with "Oh, I can use this as a bookmark too"!! Hey that's great if it's dual purpose!

Yep this THE Copic compressor!! I've got it to use with all my fancy COPIC markers! I am so excited! No more air cans that get cold and then you have to warm them up before you can use them again...Nope! This baby is there for me and ready to go when I am ready for some artistic endeavor! It's very quiet, unlike my hubby's compressor that is a monster and shakes the house when it is on! And you gotta love the color...Blue...it's my favorite! (smile) This is definitely worth every penny...I'll always have air! Now I need to do A LOT of practicing. It feels "smoother" than the air cans, so you know what I'll be doing this weekend. Practice makes perfect!
Thanks so much checking in! I hope you are creating art everyday in some way!
Angel

No comments: