Monday, April 27, 2009

It's a Cricut Mother's Day Card!


I decided to experiment more with my Cricut Expression machine. I just love the scrapbook layouts I see on-line and in scrapbook stores!

I used the Cricut cartridge called Plantin Schoolbook to make the card base and also the envelope. The tiles and lettering were from the Cricut cartridge called Makin' The Grade. The tiles and lettering are cardstock from Stampin Up and in between each tile is a gemstone from The Paper Studio. Various flowers were layered and then topped off with a Stampin Up gem brad. "Mother's" is double pop-dotted to make it stand up a little more.
I just received the Cricut Design Studio software yesterday, so today I am going to install it on my computer. I can't wait!! I don't think I could sleep another night without getting it all set up and ready to go! I am looking for some blogs that really help you with the tutorials on the software, so if anyone knows of the best tutorial blogs, please email me or leave a comment to share it with me! I'd appreciate it TONS! Thanks for checking in and for all your help!
Angel

No comments: