Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's a Cricut Marathon!

I guess I just had to see how many labels I could make since I've mastered the "end caps" feature on the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge!

I've recently decided to put all of my embellishments into boxes and have them separated by color. That was the best idea I think I've ever had...well almost! (smile) Now I can really see exactly what colors I've got instead of going through every embellishment piece by piece to get to the color that I need.

You'll see I've made the tag color match the color name and added some sort of embellishment on the corners or edges of the tags. This took a long time to cut all the top tags and then do a shadow to match each one. The repetition helped me to set the process in concrete and, of course, I also wrote notes because someday I know I'll forget it all!




When I was done, I was so excited so I decided to show them to my husband. His comment was, gee were you bored??? What?? Bored??? I was having FUN!!! I asked him if he needed any labels made up and he just looked at me really funny! I'm glad I've got my tools!!


I had to share this print out that I made when I was experimenting with the Alphalicious cartridge. I love this one too! Just look at that "g"! Isn't it pretty!! Oh and I also used my Cricut Design studio to weld the letters together! (along with the date) Today, I just got my new Cricut Jukebox and I'm ready to play some more!




This is Angela and Chance's save the date magnet. She carefully placed it in the postcard after cutting the angles. Now everyone can take out the picture magnet of them and place them on their refrigerator so they will be reminded of the wedding date.

Thanks for checking in again!
Angel

No comments: