Friday, April 10, 2009

Bookmarks and Card

It's called chick-a-doo!! Yep, that's the name of this patterned paper by sei. And I believe the color or style is goo-goo 8-2002. Isn't it just the cutest!! This paper has aquamarine colored birds on it and the other color-way in the store has pink. The polka-dot paper is by BoBunny and it's the aquamarine dot. I have SO MANY ideas floating around in my head for this particular paper, the next thing I am making is my own idea book. That way I won't forget all those "idea-thingies" bouncing around in my head.

I made a doodle book about 3 weeks ago and now when I watch TV with my hubby, I can doodle the whole time! I know it sounds silly, but practicing doodling and alphabets, really improves your skill...and it's a lot of fun! The other book I made with my bind-it-all was a book showing all the copic marker colors I have and that way I can keep it in my handbag for a handy reference when I am out shopping around for new colors or coordinating colors.

The tree stamp is by Stampology and it's the "fall tree".

I am so glad spring is here and color is getting back into our outdoor lives!! Whoo hooo!!! Happy creating!!

No comments: