Thursday, January 21, 2010

Doodles...Black Ink on White Paper

Want to quiet your mind and be in another world? Doodling like this has been a part of my life for about a year now. I can sit down for hours with the TV on my hubby's favorite programs and just create. I try to find new textures to put onto paper. Sometimes you can get inspiration from your clothing, a magazine picture, nature or what ever! Just look at things a little differently and you can copy a pattern. Pretty soon you'll just place the lines and dots and squiggles without thinking about it.

This is a really great way to keep a journal of your thoughts too. I don't really like writing long excerpts of my day in a journal, but I can create something beautiful and put words down on to the page of what I am thinking and feeling.

Try it! You might like it! Enjoy!

Angel

No comments: