Saturday, January 2, 2010

To Begin....



Inaugurate, initiate, embark on, launch, create, pioneer, originate, set in motion...arise, come into being...
Happy New Year and Happy New Decade to everyone! I used to be a resolution maker at the beginning of every year. Now I am hopeful to be better at certain things that I know need improvement. Actually we can look at everyday as a new beginning. Trying to be better than we were yesterday.

In my life, I am hopeful for new ideas for creativity this year. And I am hopeful for all of your endeavors also.

Now, to get on with an idea for this year: I have had a pile of inspiration pictures thrown into drawers, notebooks, and other places! I want them all to be in one place, so I decided to make an inspiration journal out of a notebook that has just been hanging out in my room. I covered it with some DP and started distressing it. This picture is just the beginning.:

This second picture is one of the items that will get taped down on the pages of this journal. I'll also write notes about each picture and what inspired me about it specifically. I loved the colors of this bedding set and lines and doodle shapes. Isn't it beautiful!!

No comments: