Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Week 4 Swap - Buttons and/or Bows



After going through another ice storm this year I think that I am really ready for spring. The trees around the lake all look dead and the water looks a greenish brown color. I know, soon the sky will be blue and everything will be green again!


This flower pot image with the bird and butterfly is by Stampin Up and the sentiment was created with the JustRite Rectangular stamp using the Curlz font set.


The background on the certainly celery cardstock was stamped with versamark and the Bella Toile background from SU. Afterward I used Jacquard Spring Green iridescent powder to create a green shimmery color. Of course, I used my oval nestabilities!


The image was colored with my COPIC markers: Leaves and vines: G09, YG03. Flowers: Y04, Y11. Flower Centers: R27. Butterfly: BV00, V17. Lady bug: 0 and R29. Bird: E31, E33, W1 and 0. Shading: W1, W3.


This button/bow card from Joy is so pretty. She used pigment ink and embossed it with white powder. What I thing I so great is the texture of the cardstock that shows through the embossing. I love how she used different color and different sizes of buttons.

No comments: