Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sketch #1 Card Swap

The "Sketch Card" is a new swap that we will be doing in our group. I have never tried the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch, so this is a way for me to try new layouts. If you've never tried this, it's a good way to find and experiment with them. I find some of them work better on larger cards. It really depends on how much detail is in the layout.

I used some alphabet brads from JoAnn that I had sitting in my storage containers. I like how they look on this card and I am trying to use the things I've had for a while.

Speaking of storage, I have completely re-done my embellishments. I now have one photo storage box for each color. I don't have to dig through numerous boxes looking for embellishments, only the ones that coordinate with my card or scrapbook page or altered item. It saves me a lot of time!

I hope you like it!

No comments: