Saturday, February 14, 2009

Baby Shower Invitations

I made 30 baby shower invitations for someone that works with my husband. These were a lot of fun; time consuming, but fun!



I first started off selecting a die at Croppinsville. I selected the "onesie" die by AccuCut. Then I selected the blue prism cardstock. After that I wasn't sure what I would do next so I went shopping!! Everyone that knows me, knows I love to shop! I needed ideas and went to Allie at Croppinsville for some additional ideas on how to make this shower invitation cute!




I decided to use my Justrite Harmony Rectangular Stamper with the 50 pt. Times New Roman Font with Ballet Blue ink from Stampin Up. You can order the Justrite stamper from Croppinsville and the Ballet Blue ink from me! Remember online ordering at Croppinsville, you get 25% off!




I found some cute white bows at Hobby Lobby and the felt animal stickers are from Martha Stewart (Michaels). The cute silver snaps are silver buttons from JoAnn.

I chalked the edges with Alabaster and Blue Iris from Colorbox fluid chalk. The black outlining was done with Alvin Black Penstix 0.3 and the white stitch outlining was done with a Sharpie Poster Paint Pen. The dots around Jessen's name were done with waterfall stickles.



The stamped image on the envelope was colored with COPIC markers: E33, RV02, Y15, B21.
Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

MaryJoy said...

These turned out terrific!!!