Saturday, November 15, 2008

Spirelli Card


You can learn many new things when you go to "stamp club"! Last week we learned Spirelli and Pergamano. I have to try Pergamano again and I can't show you a picture today because when I tried to mount it on a piece of cardstock, the glue was visible!! This is my first time doing "Spirelli". It was a lot of fun, but I definitely had to pay attention to what I was doing! It's very hard to see that the bottom golden petals have been wrapped with a green floss and the top rust colored petals have been wrapped with a creamy yellow thread. The center of the sunflower is a circle punch with white dots and "sequin" colored Stickles. The stem and leaves were stamped using Memento ink. You can use the new pinking dies from Spellbinders to do spirelli also!

No comments: