Monday, November 24, 2008

Desktop Dry-Erase Frame






This is a small note board that I wanted to make for my office. This frame was purchased at Target and I liked it because it spins around so I could have a double side of notes. I used Melissa Frances-Cecilia paper with Stampin Up cardstock. I decided to try the large "To Do" stamp by Stampin Up but had to only stamp a portion of it because of the size of the frame. Oh by the way, the frame is 6 x 4 inches. The flower image is also by SU and colored with my beloved COPIC markers. I have more of these markers on my Christmas wish list! I bought a package of dry-erase markers by "The Board Dudes" at Target also. They are fine tip, have an eraser and also have a magnet on the side. Be sure to store them horizontally. The above picture shows the front side and the backside of the paper I used but I didn't take a picture of the backside of the frame when I put the cardstock into the frame.



One thing I found out was that since there is only a small amount of space between these pieces of glass, you only have so much room for layered cardstock and paper! So be aware that you cannot mat everything! You can also embellish on the outside of the frame by using your Xyron machine to make your own stickers, but I preferred not to do that...that would mean I would have to clean it really well and take all the sticky stuff off! I may want to change the inside sometime without all that extra work!




Thanks for checking in today! Happy Thanksgiving little early!

No comments: