Monday, June 9, 2008

Eight Week Card Swap: Week 8



This is the last week of the card swap and this week we are supposed to create a card with a circle on it somewhere. I decided to use Stampin Up's scalloped card as the base. Then I used elegant eggplant cs folded and ran it thru my Wizard machine with part of the fold on the other side of the cutting edge to create a "flip up" card. That was mounted on the green cs and smaller scalloped circles mounted on the inside. The stamp is from SU: The World Over.
I utilized Spica glitter pens to add some sparkle and shine to the card. Unfortunately, you really can't see the glitter on the flowers and stems!
All flowers were colored with Copic markers. This card was alot of fun to create!
I'll be on vacation so I won't be posting for awhile. Happy Summer everyone!

No comments: