Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Birthday Card Colored with Copic Markers

This Paula Best stamp has lots of detail. I stamped it with Brilliance Rocket Red Gold ink on SU whisper white cs and heat set it. I used LOTS of different colors of COPIC markers. I stamped two of these at once so I colored them together. It took 2 hours just to color both images completely! The teal color paper is SU designer paper with a pink mat and a black mat. I wanted to highlight the person's birthday by utilizing a pink mat and a black mat to make it stand out.

After all the coloring was dried, I used Crystal Effects to highlight some of the areas on the image. I also used Spica glitter pens for a little bit of a glitter effect. I don't think you can see the glitter, but I think you can see the crystal effects on the close up picture.

I am hoping the person I am sending this to will not be visiting my blog any time before her birthday! If so, well I guess it just won't be a surprise!

Hope you all liked it!

No comments: