Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bind It All 6 x 6 Book

First of all, please look past the fact that this book is no where near being done! There are a lot of chipboard cut outs and many other things that need to be added to make this book special. I think the embellishing part will have to come after Christmas this year. Maybe even into 2010!! This 6x6 book cover is Bind It All's canvas artboard. I used a Glimmer Mist stencil and sprayed the whole thing with purple, pink and gold Glimmer Mist sprays. Of course, you have to let it dry in between coats, but the wait is worth it!

As you can see, some of these 6x6 pages have been cut in half to give more places to put pictures or journaling or what ever your heart desires. Please note the picture of the gatefold pages at the end.

Today is my gift wrapping day...yes all day! I think it would have been easier if I wrapped as I bought!! Wish me luck, so I don't run out of tape!
Have a great day!

Angel












No comments: