Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bind It All 4x4 Book

This book was created from taking a Bind It All course. This basic book class is to help understand the basics of using this particular binder. I have used a GBC binding machine before that utilized plastic binding rather than metal binding.

This class was a lot of fun and I recommend it to anyone who has the older or newer Bind It All. It definitely opens up your mind to the creative possibilities with this machine.

The front cover is the acrylic cover so you can see through it. The back cover is their clipboard wood and has dp on both sides.

As you can see I haven't put the ribbon on all of the tags yet, but you definitely get the idea. Each page has also been edged with distress ink by Tim Holtz.

My next project is a 6x6 book. Hopefully I'll be able to get to that today!

Thanks for checking in!

Angel
























No comments: