Thursday, August 6, 2009

Life gets in the way...

Sometimes life gets in the way of being creative, but that is ok. We've had a beautiful wedding for our daughter Angela and her new husband Chance. They closed on their new home last Wednesday the 29th of July. And he had to have his third brain surgery yesterday. He is doing well and hopefully coming home on Friday or Saturday. They have been through a lot in the last 7 years that they have been together and they are so much in love. I'll share a couple of pictures of the wedding sometime soon.

Today I'll be at the hospital again and hopefully later I'll be over at their house trying to put things away so he can come home and not trip over boxes! And then there is the issue of stocking the refrigerator so they'll have something to eat while she is his nurse and chef.

I've got some cute new stamps and I am now feeling like I'll be getting back to my creative side very soon!

Sometimes other things are more important and you know, we'll always have that creative spark to come back to when the other things slow down! I hope everything is well with all of you.

See you soon!

Angel

No comments: