Sunday, May 24, 2009

Father's Day Card

The stamp set I used for this card is from Artistic Outpost that I purchased at Croppinsville. It has 8 stamps in the set and I used only three. The truck with the quote "Country Roads Take Me Home" is one stamp, the trees in the background is another one and the grassy area in the foreground is made from the wheat stamp in the set. I stamped the card with Close to Cocoa from Stampin Up and mounted that panel on to Bashful Blue cardstock from SU also. The letters that spell out "DAD" were cut on the cricut, using the "Makin' the Grade" cartridge with Night of Navy cardstock, also from SU. The ribbon is by Ribbon FX and there are three dew drops in the right hand corner.

I used Brushed Corduroy and Weathered Wood Distress ink pads to edge the panel and the card. I also used the SU marker in Night of Navy to make dashes around the card.

No comments: