Friday, March 6, 2009

Week 8 Swap-WhipperSnapper Stamps

This is the final week of our 8-week swap. We've had a lot of fun and I've received beautiful cards. I'm sorry that it's my last 8-week swap until August, but wedding planning is taking up a lot of time! Funny how that happens :O)

The frame aound my card was made with Spellbinder Nestabilities and inked with purple pigment ink then sprinkled with clear embossing powder to give it that shiney effect. The stamped imaged by WhipperSnapper is stamped with Memento ink and then colored with COPIC markers. Like I said before, they are my FAVORITES!!! I made the pink flowers on the Tim Holtz Fragments tag using my COPICS also. I'm not too happy with the colors of the picture and I think it looks better in person. The markers I used were: G02, G05, BV13, RV14, Y11, Boo and I used the Spica Melon pen on the tendrills of the plant. It may be hard to see that wonderful glitter.

This poodle is just the cutest!! Joy spent a lot of time placing those pearls around the scalloped Nestabilities oval. Those fun handbags at the bottom are such a wonderful compliment to the card. She did a great job and I love that stamp! Thanks Joy for all the beautiful cards for this swap!



No comments: