Sunday, March 15, 2009

12 x 12 Scrapbook Page with Moving Door Journal Box ~~ Simply Made

This was a card idea in the Stampin Success Magazine. I decided to use it on a scrapbook page to see how it would turn out!

The items I used are:
Jumbo Flowers Paper by Sandy Lion (RMKSCB82)
Nautical Blue Medium Prism Cardstock 12x12
Iced Yellow Prism Cardstock 12x12
½ sheet of scrap vanilla colored cardstock
Blue brad or yellow brad
2 pictures to be cropped down to: 3”w X 3 ½” t; and 5” w X 3 ½” t
White poster paint pen
Blue marker


Here you can see how the "door" moves to the right to see what you have journaled about this special day!

I created a direction sheet to make this page and card that's why you see the "step" information printed on the pictures.


If you would like the directions and the rest of the pictures for this layout and the card, please email me and I'd be happy to send them to you.



You can see that there is still some remaining cardstock and paper. You could make a couple of gift tags or some other items. Use your imagination to use up every bit of paper and not much will go to waste! I guess that's a way to be "green"...

No comments: