Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby Shower Guest Book

This fall, specifically, November and December we are going to welcome our first grand-children into our family. Both of our daughters are pregnant and due about 6 to 7 weeks apart from each other. Our eldest daughter is expecting a daughter of her own! And our youngest daughter is expecting a son!

We are having a baby shower this weekend and this is the guest book that I've created for our new "little princess". The dresses are for the guests to write well wishes, bible verses or what ever they would like. Then we will mount the dresses in the book along with pictures of the shower. All the other embellishments will go on the pages in the book after the dresses have been put in place. I've used my bind it all to make this book. It was a lot of fun and not too time consuming. I think it took me two full days to really complete the whole thing.
I can't wait to give it to my daughter. I know she will love it!

Thank you for checking in on my creative progress. Have a great week!

Angel

















No comments: