Monday, February 8, 2010

Cricut Cupcake Card

These two photos are of the same card only it was photographed on different backgrounds. This card is for my niece Mikayla. She turns 8 at the end of the week and I've got to get out and do some shopping for her. She said that she would like "penguin" clothes. This is something new to me so I asked her "where do you buy "penguin" clothes"? She said she saw them at Kohl's when she was out shopping with Grandma. OK...Good! At least I know she didn't mean something like a penguin costume.. or clothes for a stuffed penguin. My gosh its been so long since I've had little girls that this really threw me for a loop! So as soon as our 8" of snow is melted..hopefully by Wednesday I can get out and do some shopping.

Create art everyday!!

Angel



















I don't know why, but this edit is placing the typing right next to the pink background card...AARRGGGHHH...no matter how many returns I add to the text!
**EDIT**BEFORE POSTING**
Down below you will see my edited card. I found a cute penguin in my collection, so I decided to add him to Mikayla's birthday card. Also, I got out to do my shopping and there were no penguin clothes available at Kohl's anymore, so I did the next best thing: I shopped at Amazon. That is one of my new favorite places to shop! I found a cute *multiple* penguin t-shirt and a cute book about "Tacky" the penguin. So she is set! I've received them and all I have to do is mail it off to the birthday girl!

No comments: